Browse Our Top Information And Communications Technology Writers
Search top information and communications technology writers to write high-quality content for the information and communications technology industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
I am a social media manager, graphic designer, photographer & blogger in Central Arkansas. I'm passionate about building brand awareness with creativity and imagination. I use social media graphic design and captions to spark interest while utilizing on-brand content & topics for my clients to keep the conversation going with authenticity. I create social media strategies with my clients to help them dream to reach their business goals realistically.
From 2002 to 2010, Jeremy Hillpot served as lead paralegal and writer for a New York and Florida-based investment fraud law firm. In 2010, he branched out on his own to work as a stock fraud consultant, legal writer and copywriter for a select base of private clients. Jeremy drafts content on a wide array of topics -- especially on topics of law, investment, technology, biotechnology, environmentalism, smart technology and cryptocurrencies. Jeremy also writes on entertainment and society topics like astrology, relationships, psychology and more.
Jeremy H writes about...
- Information technology management
- Information technology
- Areas of computer science
- Data management
- Computer data
- Digital technology
- Information retrieval
- Information science
- Information management
- Content marketing
- Cloud computing
- +31 more
I'm a programmer and writer; I've worked as a software developer at MIT and I have a BA in history from Yale. When I write I generally combine these interests by focusing on tech, business, and financial writing.
Kathleen offers three key skills. First, she has the ability to use her own expertise to inform her writing. Second, she has the capacity for doing research on a wide variety of topics, identifying the heart of the information, and then presenting it in an easy-to-understand written form. Third, Kathleen enjoys producing different styles of writing -- from friendly to formal to a bit irreverent. Her natural curiosity keeps her motivated to find the information that will make her writing attract readers. Kathleen has an extensive business background. Prior to writing professionally, she held management positions in several industries including consulting, technology and healthcare. She has lived in the trenches, not just written about them. While her background gives her the skills to write for a variety of industries, Kathleen has many years of experience writing for real estate professionals and their prospects and clients.
What Types of Information And Communications Technology Content Can You Order?
- Information And Communications Technology Short Blog Posts
- Information And Communications Technology Standard Blog Posts
- Information And Communications Technology Long Blog Posts
- Information And Communications Technology Website Pages
- Information And Communications Technology Product Descriptions
- Information And Communications Technology Email Newsletters
- Information And Communications Technology Press Releases
- Information And Communications Technology Facebook Posts
- Information And Communications Technology Tweets
- Information And Communications Technology Video Scripts
- Information And Communications Technology Custom Projects
- Information And Communications Technology Content Tune Ups