Browse Our Top Spinal Fusion Writers
Search top spinal fusion writers to write high-quality content for the spinal fusion industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
A rural urbanite (how's that for an oxymoron?), I grew up in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. I worked in veterinary medicine for over a decade, with a focus on internal medicine. After years of parsing medical jargon into layman's terms for clients, I found I really enjoy turning confusing and alien terms and data into understandable content. I found my way back into writing when my husband and I relocated to Denver, Colorado in 2014. I work full-time as a marketing and content director for a livestock nutrition company. When I'm not writing about cattle and horse guts, medicine or directing marketing, I can be found spending time with my goofy horse, blogging about my DIY adventures, hiking, gardening, knitting or exploring the vast metropolis that is Denver.
What Types of Spinal Fusion Content Can You Order?
- Spinal Fusion Short Blog Posts
- Spinal Fusion Standard Blog Posts
- Spinal Fusion Long Blog Posts
- Spinal Fusion Website Pages
- Spinal Fusion Product Descriptions
- Spinal Fusion Email Newsletters
- Spinal Fusion Press Releases
- Spinal Fusion Facebook Posts
- Spinal Fusion Tweets
- Spinal Fusion Video Scripts
- Spinal Fusion Custom Projects
- Spinal Fusion Content Tune Ups