Looking to make the most of your experience freelancing with Scripted? Then look no further than our latest writer webinar!
It’s no secret that Scripted writers are some of the best around. Not only are you skilled wordsmiths, but you’re dedicated to your craft and always seeking new channels of professional development.
We crafted our most recent webinar, Excelling As a Scripted Writer, based on your feedback. You let us know that you wanted to know more about opportunities within Scripted, and we listened. This webinar is all about how to make Scripted work for you.
Weren’t able to sit in on the first broadcast? That’s A-OK – we recorded the presentation, and you can listen to it right here. If you’d like a written transcript, reach out to us at email@example.com. We’ll send you a transcript ASAP.
If you’d like to view the webinar at a later time, we understand. For now, review these key takeaways so you can begin maximizing your Scripted experience:
- As soon as you create your Scripted account, complete your full profile – this saves time down the road.
- Select your strongest writing samples for inclusion in your Industry and Specialty applications, and always make sure your writing samples relate to the Industry or Specialty.
- More information is better! We love links to full-length published pieces.
- You must be approved in at least one Industry to begin claiming jobs.
- Please claim jobs that best reflect your interests and experience.
- To improve your Industry scores, submit jobs ahead of deadline and receive excellent client feedback.
- The best ways to diversify your Scripted workload are to apply to all Industries for which you’re qualified, complete Superhero jobs, and pitch jobs to clients.
For additional best practices and strategies for using Scripted, check out our Writer FAQ page.
Thanks again to all who attended this webinar–we were glad you could join us! Our next writer webinar, Substantive Writing, will be held Monday, 11/3 at 5:00 PM PT. RSVP for this webinar today!