Every day, 6.5 billion web searches take place. 95 percent of them are organic, originating from natural keywords rather than paid ad placement. That’s why brands of all kinds need effective tools for maximizing search engine visibility. SEMRush is an all-in-one digital toolkit for boosting your company’s profile in organic searches, with services including SEO, social media management, and content creation.
With a range of plans and options, SEMRush offers digital marketing solutions for companies ranging from small startups to globe spanning enterprises.
What’s Inside SEMRush?
SEMRush calls itself an “online visibility management platform” for businesses and e-commerce ventures, and that sums up its long list of services and tools for ranking high in organic searches as well as creating effective Pay Per Click campaigns. The SEMRush platform targets online marketing specialists looking for a one-stop solution to the challenges of building a brand’s presence in a competitive global marketplace. Key features of SEMRush’s digital marketing toolkit include:
- Position Tracking: This tool allows users to monitor both national and local search engine positions for any keyword. Users can discover local competitors and keep track of competitors’ keywords in multiple languages and locations.
- Site Audits: SEMRush’s SEO analysis tool provides a comprehensive site analysis that reveals SEO problems identifies weak content and offers solutions for improving the rankings of any website. The SEMRush audit campaign checks for SEO-optimized content and images on all pages and posts, and provides fresh reports on the site’s SEO health at regular intervals.
- Social Media Tracking and Posting: SEMRush analyzes a brand’s social media performance and provides automation tools for scheduling and posting to all social accounts from one place. SEMRush also tracks social media metrics and provides regular reports on the channels of your choice,
- Multiple Keyword Tools: SEMRush’s platform includes keyword tools for checking on-page and social media keyword optimization, and for collecting and managing keyword lists for organic and PPC search results.
- Content Analysis and Creation: Depending on the plan you select, SEMRush’s Content Platform features templates for creating-SEO friendly content, and for optimizing articles for maximum searchability. Users can also create a content plan, find topics and order custom content.
- Ad-Building and PPC Tools: SEMRush helps digital marketers create and manage keyword-optimized advertising campaigns with built-in tools and templates for finding ideas and analyzing competitor campaigns. The SEMrush platform includes ad previews and relevant ad extensions to add visibility and improve performance.
SEMRush Plans and Pricing
SEMRush offers four pricing plans, starting with a “Pro” plan at $99.95USD per month that includes a basic package of all keyword and analytics tools. Beyond that, the “Guru” ($199.95 per month) and “Business” ($399.95 per month) plans offer additional tools, content creation and expanded support for larger businesses and agencies. For very large companies, there’s an Enterprise plan with custom rates. Before committing to a plan, users can opt for a free trial.
Should You Use SEMRush?
SEMRush’s one-stop platform is among the top five best solutions for digital marketing professionals, with an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 (861 reviews) from Capterra. With its range of tiered plans, SEMRush is flexible and scalable to meet the needs of a growing company hoping to expand its visibility, or to support an enterprise venture’s many marketing campaigns.
SEMRush’s tools can also be helpful for small businesses and startups without a dedicated marketing team. But its prices are typically higher than some competitors, so freelancers and solopreneurs might find that they can get basic keyword tools and analytics they need from less expensive and more user-friendly digital marketing platforms. Here are a few alternatives to consider.
SE Ranking’s digital marketing toolkit is packed with tools including a website ranking engine, SEO audit and keyword suggestion module. The SE Ranking platform includes strategic planning tools for users ranging from individuals to enterprises, and includes a set of tools specifically for B2B users. With plans starting at $39USD per month for 10 websites to an Enterprise level plan at $189 per month, SE Ranking offers affordable reporting and planning tools for small and large companies.
With both free and paid SEO tools, Moz claims to make SEO simple for everyone. Moz Pro is a complete SEO toolkit with options for site crawling, keyword research, rank tracking, and more. Moz Pro plans range from $99USD per month for basic tools to $599 per month for larger SEO focused agencies and marketing teams. Moz Local helps businesses maximize their offline connections with tools for managing location data, business listing management, and social posting. Plans range from $129 annually for basic service to $299 per year for complete service management.
Serpstat calls itself the “all in one SEO platform,” with tools for collecting market intelligence, competitor research, site audits and crawls, and search and keyword analytics. Serpstat plans are lower than many of its competitors, with options ranging from Lite at $69USD monthly to Enterprise at $499 monthly. You can also try Serpstat’s tools for free, or request a personal demonstration.
Organic search dominates the web - and it can drive traffic your way. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, a comprehensive digital marketing solution can boost visibility and expand the reach of your brand.
Scripted: A Content Centered Solution
Scripted’s complete digital marketing solution centers on great content and data driven strategies to grow your audience. Scripted’s pool of expert freelance writers can create quality blog posts, articles, social media posts, newsletters and more – and we can handle all your SEO, keyword research and marketing tasks in a single, user-friendly platform. Try it free, or schedule a demo to learn more.