Social media posts have become one of the most popular ways for brands to interact with customers. Nearly everyone who uses the internet also uses social media. Statistics show that 4.14 billion people are active social media users. That means that more than half of the world’s population uses social media regularly.
Competition on social media platforms has become more intense in recent years as more marketers realize the potential of well-written, engaging posts. With so many people and brands posting on sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you need spectacular content that helps you stand out from the crowd. Once you perfect your approach to writing social media posts, you can expect to:
- Grow your brand awareness.
- Increase traffic to your website and landing pages.
- Develop a community of loyal followers.
- Generate leads that convert into sales.
- Interact with customers on a personal level.
- Help customers solve problems without contacting your customer service center.
- Display your commitment to excellent customer service.
With so many benefits, you want to find someone who can write social media posts that get attention. You can’t afford to let your posts get buried by those from your competitors.
Writing effective social media posts requires a subtle touch. In some respects, it’s a technical skill. In other ways, it’s an art form that requires anticipating what people will want to see from specific brands. Some of the things that you should look for in a social media writer include:
- Technical writing expertise
- Excellent research skills
- The ability to match your brand’s voice
- Relevant experience in your industry
- Dedication to meeting short deadlines so you can time your posts to match emerging trends
- SEO knowledge related to choosing keywords, studying metrics, and choosing topics
Not many writers have the level of experience you need to outperform your competitors on social media sites. Scripted makes it easy for you to find the right person by connecting you with professional social media writers. Before you hire a writer for your social media posts, you can browse profiles that include each person’s customer rating, reliability score, biographical information, and recent publications.
Instead of wasting a lot of time hunting for a writer who can do the job well, let Scripted narrow your options so you can pick the perfect person for each of your social media projects.