7 best exercises for a healthy workout
It's important today to know current fitness trends and to keep up with the latest exercises. Exercises are not only about training glutes but about training to get a total body workout. You should always plan your workouts and make sure that you alternate between muscle groups each day so that each muscle group has time to rest and recover. Without recovery, you risk not having as successful a workout and fewer results for your effort.
1) Cardio will give you the energy to get through the day. HIIT workouts are one of the best for reducing excess fat. They involve a 20-30 second high-intensity exercise followed by a 20-30 second break repeated 8-12 times These exercises can be described as HIIT intervals after all HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. You should have at least 3-4 different exercises such as jump squats, burpees, jumping jacks, etc... while you do these exercises. At first, you will find it difficult to complete but after a few attempts, you will find it much easier. Also, do not try to push yourself if you are not ready to go the distance. After only a few attempts I guarantee that it will get easier.
2) Strengthening your core involves doing crunches for your abs and side crunches for your obliques. Although your core is strengthened by most exercises, these will concentrate specifically on your abs. They also work your transverse abdominis muscles as well. These are the muscles under your main abs and are the muscles engaged during most activity.
3) As an alternative to HIIT cardio, you can try a jump rope workout. This workout is great for building stamina and giving you the wind to climb those stairs. Remember to start off slowly until you get the hang of the jump rope. There are all kinds of different movements you can try and once you get used to the rope you can increase the speed for the extra effort.
4) When exercising in the gym or at home it's important to have a plan. A planned workout always goes better than to let things just happen and to not stick to your routine. To develop your glutes for instance you can try squats or leg lifts. Both will develop your glutes. What has become popular today is the use of fitness bands for glute workouts. Doing these workouts concentrates your glute movement and is especially effective for toning and strengthening your glutes.
5) Push-ups are great for exercising your arms and chest. On your arms, it works the front delt and biceps as well as the chest. Doing 10-15 push-ups can be difficult at first if you haven't done it for a while. Remember to keep proper form and if you can't do anymore, leave it for another day.
6) A total body workout will work all your major muscle groups. It will exercise your arms, shoulders, back, chest, core and legs. Exercising your total body means giving yourself what is called an anaerobic then an aerobic workout because of the amount of exercise you will be doing. You can do a total body workout by doing 2-3 sets of the 7 exercises mentioned in this article. You will find it difficult starting out to do 10-15 reps for 3-4 sets. You can find exercises like the ones that were mentioned above that will give you exercises for specific areas of your body. You would normally do these exercises mentioned for 10-15 repetitions for 3-4 sets.
That being said, it's important to keep a focus on your results, just as much as it's important to keep up your exercises. You should always be checking your body for results through pictures to see your progress. As your results become more noticeable in pictures, it will encourage you to continue with your exercise routine.
7) Single leg deadlift is another exercise to exercise both your leg and glute. You lean over and lift your single leg 90 degrees and hold for 10 reps Then do the other leg for 10 reps. This will activate both your legs and your core.
What can be said is that these exercises are suggested to help you plan you're effective workout. They will help you in your quest and journey to find exercises for your daily routine.