Browse Our Top Work–Life Balance Writers
Search top work–life balance writers to write high-quality content for the work–life balance industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Brian Webb is a specialty coffee expert and world traveler. His travel experience includes visiting 22 countries on three continents without flying. He has crossed the Atlantic twice by ship, explored Guatemala on chicken buses, and hitchhiked across Romania. He once jumped aboard a moving train in Paris to escape immigration officials. And then there was the time he was fed a magical potion by a mysterious old man in a mountain-hut somewhere in southern Bulgaria. In his professional life, Brian has worked with coffee at every point in the supply chain as a barista, roaster, and educator. He has taught more than 150 students to roast, taste, and prepare coffee, and he founded the first Specialty Coffee Association training campus in Hawaii. Brian now lives in North Carolina, where he works as a writer and specialty coffee consultant.
Brian W writes about...
What Types of Work–Life Balance Content Can You Order?
- Work–Life Balance Short Blog Posts
- Work–Life Balance Standard Blog Posts
- Work–Life Balance Long Blog Posts
- Work–Life Balance Website Pages
- Work–Life Balance Product Descriptions
- Work–Life Balance Email Newsletters
- Work–Life Balance Press Releases
- Work–Life Balance Facebook Posts
- Work–Life Balance Tweets
- Work–Life Balance Video Scripts
- Work–Life Balance Custom Projects
- Work–Life Balance Content Tune Ups