Browse Our Top User Generated Content Writers
Search top user generated content writers to write high-quality content for the user generated content industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Data storyteller -- Mark T is a professional writer on Chicago's Data Lakefront, using hard data and scientific research to tell data stories about innovation, startup culture, emerging global trends, and next-gen tech.
Don't let my newness to Scripted discourage you. I've got years of marketing and writing experience under my belt. I'm a former marketing agency owner who knows what you're looking for when hiring a freelance writer—because I've been the one on your side of the screen. With over ten years of experience in marketing, I know the ins and outs of writing to gain digital traction and drive action. All while avoiding a robotic tone that reeks of keyword stuffing. I've had experience writing everything from full websites to 5-word billboard copy to video scripts, and all the email newsletters and blog posts in-between. I'm comfortable writing for a variety of topics: travel, business, social causes, real estate, hospitality, restaurants, cooking, culture, politics and more. P.S. I'm also Canadian, which means I'm overly polite and I can write in American and Canadian English!
I'm new to the freelance writing business, but I have been writing my whole life, from the moment I learned how to hold a pen. My first ever story was a four page chronicle of the life of my cat, and since then I have done nothing but improve. My style includes a wide range, from poetry to satire to college-level essays. I am university educated, and I speak fluent French, which has helped me develop a very comparative grammatical perspective that assists me in the course of my writing. Let me be your pen; you come up with the ideas, and I'll make them into words.
Jocelyn H writes about...
- Computer-mediated communication
- User-generated content
- Online services
- Digital media
- Social information processing
- Web 2.0
- World wide web
- Collective intelligence
- Social media
- Mass media
- Human–computer interaction
- Computer networks
- Real-time web
- +31 more
What Types of User Generated Content Content Can You Order?
- User Generated Content Short Blog Posts
- User Generated Content Standard Blog Posts
- User Generated Content Long Blog Posts
- User Generated Content Website Pages
- User Generated Content Product Descriptions
- User Generated Content Email Newsletters
- User Generated Content Press Releases
- User Generated Content Facebook Posts
- User Generated Content Tweets
- User Generated Content Video Scripts
- User Generated Content Custom Projects
- User Generated Content Content Tune Ups