Browse Our Top The Hamptons Writers
Search top the hamptons writers to write high-quality content for the the hamptons industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
After earning his master’s degree in print journalism from Boston University in 1996, Frank landed his first reporting job at The Advance, a weekly newspaper covering Brookhaven Town. Drawn by a desire to work in nearby New York City, Frank next accepted an assistant editor position with National Jeweler, a trade magazine that covers the international jewelry industry. Though he enjoyed the work, and was promoted to associate editor, Frank was offered a job that he could not decline: editor of The Advance. Though only 25, Frank embraced his new responsibility and, over the next five years, helped transform a struggling weekly into an award-winning newspaper. That success drew the attention of The Press News Group, his future employer. Frank was handed the reins to one of the chain's three flagship newspapers, The Southampton Press Western Edition. The newspaper, as well as its sister publications, would win scores of New York Press Association Awards during his almost 15-year tenure.
What Types of The Hamptons Content Can You Order?
- The Hamptons Short Blog Posts
- The Hamptons Standard Blog Posts
- The Hamptons Long Blog Posts
- The Hamptons Website Pages
- The Hamptons Product Descriptions
- The Hamptons Email Newsletters
- The Hamptons Press Releases
- The Hamptons Facebook Posts
- The Hamptons Tweets
- The Hamptons Video Scripts
- The Hamptons Custom Projects
- The Hamptons Content Tune Ups