Browse Our Top Psychological States Writers
Search top psychological states writers to write high-quality content for the psychological states industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Hollis Templeton is a senior strategist at a full-service creative agency in the greater New York City area. Outside of her 9-5, she is a freelance writer and editor focused on health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle content. Hollis has more than eight years of experience as a writer-editor and has consistently been involved in the launch or relaunch of brands’ websites. Her work has appeared across several online publications, including EatClean.com (Rodale), Men’s Fitness, (American Media, Inc.), Fitbie.com (Rodale), Women’s Health (Rodale), and New York Road Runners’ blog, The Run On. Hollis is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
Hollis T writes about...
Hello! I'm a former pastry chef turned copywriter and UX designer. Born and raised in the Midwest, but have also lived in Alaska, Arkansas, and Oregon. I write anything and everything, including news articles, blog posts, marketing emails, website copy, SMS sales pitches, and podcast advertisements. In my off time, I love to travel all over the midwest with my blind and deaf puppy, Gus. I watch too much baseball, and am in the middle of learning cricket, and probably eat more cheeseburgers and ice cream than is healthy. Hope to work with you soon!
What Types of Psychological States Content Can You Order?
- Psychological States Short Blog Posts
- Psychological States Standard Blog Posts
- Psychological States Long Blog Posts
- Psychological States Website Pages
- Psychological States Product Descriptions
- Psychological States Email Newsletters
- Psychological States Press Releases
- Psychological States Facebook Posts
- Psychological States Tweets
- Psychological States Video Scripts
- Psychological States Custom Projects
- Psychological States Content Tune Ups