Browse Our Top Middle Eastern Cuisine Writers
Search top middle eastern cuisine writers to write high-quality content for the middle eastern cuisine industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Nicole Danielle Martensen is an applied anthropologist and archaeologist. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from Humboldt State University in May 2014. Nicole has worked as an archaeologist for the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, and as a Research Assistant at the Stanford Archaeology Center. She is currently working as a freelance transcriptionist and concluding her Master’s Degree in Applied Anthropology at Humboldt State University.
Nicole M writes about...
I've earned a bachelor's degree in journalism and recent bylines include Variety Magazine, Vinyl Me Please, and Localeur. I've got a diverse background and expertise in music, film, culture, travel, food & beverage and am currently studying to obtain my sommelier certificate.
I'm an inventive and adaptable writer and social media marketer based on the Isle of Wight in the UK. I'm a multi-lingual graduate with a background in language and literature and I've also written for blogs, magazines and had my first book published too - 'The Isle of Wight's Missing Chapter'.
What Types of Middle Eastern Cuisine Content Can You Order?
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Short Blog Posts
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Standard Blog Posts
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Long Blog Posts
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Website Pages
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Product Descriptions
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Email Newsletters
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Press Releases
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Facebook Posts
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Tweets
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Video Scripts
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Custom Projects
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Content Tune Ups