Browse Our Top Intellectual Works Writers
Search top intellectual works writers to write high-quality content for the intellectual works industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Fred is a trained chef and former restaurateur, living and working in Atlantic Canada. In earlier careers he worked in financial planning and technology retailing, and retains a strong interest in those areas. He has contributed well over 6,000 articles to online venues including Zack's, Opposing Views, Disney Family, Samsung.com, Livestrong and eHow, and the websites of The Nest, the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle, Walgreen's and Kroger.
Fred D writes about...
- Oracle applications
- Oracle database
- Cross-site scripting
- World wide web
- Areas of computer science
- Information technology
- Digital technology
- Information technology management
- Digital media
- Computer engineering
- Software engineering
- End user
- +14 more
Tiffany Aller is a full-time professional freelance writer with more than a decade of experience in the industry. Her core topics of expertise are related to real estate and home improvement, human resource and talent management, and healthcare and medicine. Based in Texas, Aller splits her time between paid writing and editing work, unpaid passion projects, and civic involvement.
Tiffany A writes about...
- Patent application
- United states patent and trademark office
- Intellectual property
- Patent cooperation treaty
- Civil law
- Patent law
- Business law
- Property law
- Government information
- Intellectual works
- Intellectual property law
- Anti-competitive behaviour
- +31 more
Ber Leary has been on the frontlines at some of the biggest tech and finance companies in the world, including GE, Dell and Standard Life. He's now a fulltime freelancer, creating content for brands on topics including finance, recruitment, digital transformation and marketing. His work has been published in Huffington Post and The Guardian.
I am a writer, editor, and proofreader with more than 15 years of communications and marketing experience. I have developed blogs, newsletters, articles, bios, and many other communications vehicles which give me a well-rounded perspective. My detail-oriented approach and enthusiastic nature make me a collaborative writing partner on every project. My most recent experience includes writing for professional services, managed services, and advertising firms.
What Types of Intellectual Works Content Can You Order?
- Intellectual Works Short Blog Posts
- Intellectual Works Standard Blog Posts
- Intellectual Works Long Blog Posts
- Intellectual Works Website Pages
- Intellectual Works Product Descriptions
- Intellectual Works Email Newsletters
- Intellectual Works Press Releases
- Intellectual Works Facebook Posts
- Intellectual Works Tweets
- Intellectual Works Video Scripts
- Intellectual Works Custom Projects
- Intellectual Works Content Tune Ups