Browse Our Top Information Retrieval Writers
Search top information retrieval writers to write high-quality content for the information retrieval industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Experienced journalist, writer, PR professional, marketing professional, and cat juggler*. Veteran content producer. *That one's not true. Yet.
From 2002 to 2010, Jeremy Hillpot served as lead paralegal and writer for a New York and Florida-based investment fraud law firm. In 2010, he branched out on his own to work as a stock fraud consultant, legal writer and copywriter for a select base of private clients. Jeremy drafts content on a wide array of topics -- especially on topics of law, investment, technology, biotechnology, environmentalism, smart technology and cryptocurrencies. Jeremy also writes on entertainment and society topics like astrology, relationships, psychology and more.
Jeremy H writes about...
- Information technology management
- Information technology
- Areas of computer science
- Data management
- Computer data
- Digital technology
- Information retrieval
- Information science
- Information management
- Content marketing
- Cloud computing
- +31 more
I'm a programmer and writer; I've worked as a software developer at MIT and I have a BA in history from Yale. When I write I generally combine these interests by focusing on tech, business, and financial writing.
What Types of Information Retrieval Content Can You Order?
- Information Retrieval Short Blog Posts
- Information Retrieval Standard Blog Posts
- Information Retrieval Long Blog Posts
- Information Retrieval Website Pages
- Information Retrieval Product Descriptions
- Information Retrieval Email Newsletters
- Information Retrieval Press Releases
- Information Retrieval Facebook Posts
- Information Retrieval Tweets
- Information Retrieval Video Scripts
- Information Retrieval Custom Projects
- Information Retrieval Content Tune Ups