Browse Our Top Data Warehouse Writers
Search top data warehouse writers to write high-quality content for the data warehouse industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
From 2002 to 2010, Jeremy Hillpot served as lead paralegal and writer for a New York and Florida-based investment fraud law firm. In 2010, he branched out on his own to work as a stock fraud consultant, legal writer and copywriter for a select base of private clients. Jeremy d...
Jeremy H writes about...
- Information technology management
- Information technology
- Areas of computer science
- Data management
- Computer data
- Information retrieval
- Digital technology
- Information science
- Content marketing
- Information management
- Cloud computing
- +31 more
I'm a programmer and writer; I've worked as a software developer at MIT and I have a BA in history from Yale. When I write I generally combine these interests by focusing on tech, business, and financial writing.
My background is diverse. Primarily stemming from sales, I have worked both in Europe and the United States with a heavy focus on software technology and start-ups. I have sold mobile applications to marketing professionals, Sales technology to sales professionals, and current...
What Types of Data Warehouse Content Can You Order?
- Data Warehouse Short Blog Posts
- Data Warehouse Standard Blog Posts
- Data Warehouse Long Blog Posts
- Data Warehouse Website Pages
- Data Warehouse Product Descriptions
- Data Warehouse Email Newsletters
- Data Warehouse Press Releases
- Data Warehouse Facebook Posts
- Data Warehouse Tweets
- Data Warehouse Video Scripts
- Data Warehouse Custom Projects
- Data Warehouse Content Tune Ups