Browse Our Top Computer Mediated Communication Writers
Search top computer mediated communication writers to write high-quality content for the computer mediated communication industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
I am a social media manager, graphic designer, photographer & blogger in Central Arkansas. I'm passionate about building brand awareness with creativity and imagination. I use social media graphic design and captions to spark interest while utilizing on-brand content & topics for my clients to keep the conversation going with authenticity. I create social media strategies with my clients to help them dream to reach their business goals realistically.
Brooke Harris is a freelance writer and writing instructor living in Lexington, KY. She loves to help people communicate their vision and has written several blog posts and content for corporate and non-profit organizations.
Kiesha Joseph represents The New Face of SEO, serving as an online marketing manager for Content Marketing Geek. Her clients refer to me as an SEO Goddess, bragging that she provides SEO Services with a Colorful Twist. Ms. Joseph has a true passion for writing unique, high-quality content to help bring more traffic to websites, blogs, social media pages, landing pages, sales pages and other online sites. Kiesha is also a published author, editor and brand builder for entrepreneurs, small businesses, authors and bloggers.
I'm new to the freelance writing business, but I have been writing my whole life, from the moment I learned how to hold a pen. My first ever story was a four page chronicle of the life of my cat, and since then I have done nothing but improve. My style includes a wide range, from poetry to satire to college-level essays. I am university educated, and I speak fluent French, which has helped me develop a very comparative grammatical perspective that assists me in the course of my writing. Let me be your pen; you come up with the ideas, and I'll make them into words.
Jocelyn H writes about...
- Computer-mediated communication
- User-generated content
- Online services
- Digital media
- Social information processing
- Web 2.0
- World wide web
- Collective intelligence
- Social media
- Mass media
- Human–computer interaction
- Computer networks
- Real-time web
- +31 more
What Types of Computer Mediated Communication Content Can You Order?
- Computer Mediated Communication Short Blog Posts
- Computer Mediated Communication Standard Blog Posts
- Computer Mediated Communication Long Blog Posts
- Computer Mediated Communication Website Pages
- Computer Mediated Communication Product Descriptions
- Computer Mediated Communication Email Newsletters
- Computer Mediated Communication Press Releases
- Computer Mediated Communication Facebook Posts
- Computer Mediated Communication Tweets
- Computer Mediated Communication Video Scripts
- Computer Mediated Communication Custom Projects
- Computer Mediated Communication Content Tune Ups