Browse Our Top Business Process Writers
Search top business process writers to write high-quality content for the business process industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Jennifer (J Lynn) Cameron is a professional writer and editor specializing in software, technology, marketing, sales, accounting, and finance topics. Content marketing strategies are her lifeblood. When she's not helping brands discover their voice, she enjoys design work, writing songs, listening to music, and reading.
I am an excellent writer with an undergraduate degree in English and a Master's degree in History of science and mathematics. Being an avid consumer of "histories of random things," I specialize in niche research of relatively uncommon topics for either an academic audience or a lighthearted blog and welcome all content challenges. -Byline- Based in San Diego, Yolanda's background is a smorgasbord of degrees in English, mathematics, and history rounded out by a love of craft beer culture.
Yolanda F writes about...
Frank Mitchell is a professional Freelance Writer in Dallas, TX. He holds a BBA from the Neely School of Business at Texas Christian University. He has worked in the Transportation and Logistics industry for over a decade. He writes about Transportation and Logistics, Small Businesses, and Health and Nutrition.
What Types of Business Process Content Can You Order?
- Business Process Short Blog Posts
- Business Process Standard Blog Posts
- Business Process Long Blog Posts
- Business Process Website Pages
- Business Process Product Descriptions
- Business Process Email Newsletters
- Business Process Press Releases
- Business Process Facebook Posts
- Business Process Tweets
- Business Process Video Scripts
- Business Process Custom Projects
- Business Process Content Tune Ups