Browse Our Top Baked Goods Writers
Search top baked goods writers to write high-quality content for the baked goods industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Kimberly is a freelance writer, editor, and social media manager living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She got started writing her own blog about homeschooling and quickly began writing and editing for various publications, both in print and online. When not writing, you can find Kimberly ferrying her daughter to dance and performing arts endeavours, as well as enjoying directing, acting, singing, and dancing in local productions herself.
I'm an inventive and adaptable writer and social media marketer based on the Isle of Wight in the UK. I'm a multi-lingual graduate with a background in language and literature and I've also written for blogs, magazines and had my first book published too - 'The Isle of Wight's Missing Chapter'.
What Types of Baked Goods Content Can You Order?
- Baked Goods Short Blog Posts
- Baked Goods Standard Blog Posts
- Baked Goods Long Blog Posts
- Baked Goods Website Pages
- Baked Goods Product Descriptions
- Baked Goods Email Newsletters
- Baked Goods Press Releases
- Baked Goods Facebook Posts
- Baked Goods Tweets
- Baked Goods Video Scripts
- Baked Goods Custom Projects
- Baked Goods Content Tune Ups