Browse Our Top Archaeplastida Writers
Search top archaeplastida writers to write high-quality content for the archaeplastida industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Donna has more than two decades of experience in marketing, communications, writing and media, and about half of that time has been in higher education, most recently as director of integrated communications at Elizabethtown College (2010-2015) in Pennsylvania. She speaks at higher education and publishing conferences, writes an adult learner recruiting column for Wiley, and has contributed to Currents (a higher education trade publication), Guardian Higher Education Network, The Writer, mental_floss, Games World of Puzzles, and others. Her creative nonfiction appears in The Los Angeles Review and The Los Angeles Times. She authored a chapter in mStoner's Social Works. Donna teaches or has taught about branding and digital identity in several graduate creative writing programs. She has an MFA in creative writing and an MBA.
What Types of Archaeplastida Content Can You Order?
- Archaeplastida Short Blog Posts
- Archaeplastida Standard Blog Posts
- Archaeplastida Long Blog Posts
- Archaeplastida Website Pages
- Archaeplastida Product Descriptions
- Archaeplastida Email Newsletters
- Archaeplastida Press Releases
- Archaeplastida Facebook Posts
- Archaeplastida Tweets
- Archaeplastida Video Scripts
- Archaeplastida Custom Projects
- Archaeplastida Content Tune Ups