Browse Our Top African Cuisine Writers
Search top african cuisine writers to write high-quality content for the african cuisine industry. As a Scripted member you will be able to reach out to them directly, negotiate price, and start short or long-term assignments with ease.
Nicole Danielle Martensen is an applied anthropologist and archaeologist. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from Humboldt State University in May 2014. Nicole has worked as an archaeologist for the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, and as a Research Assistant at the Stanford Archaeology Center. She is currently working as a freelance transcriptionist and concluding her Master’s Degree in Applied Anthropology at Humboldt State University.
Nicole M writes about...
I'm an inventive and adaptable writer and social media marketer based on the Isle of Wight in the UK. I'm a multi-lingual graduate with a background in language and literature and I've also written for blogs, magazines and had my first book published too - 'The Isle of Wight's Missing Chapter'.
What Types of African Cuisine Content Can You Order?
- African Cuisine Short Blog Posts
- African Cuisine Standard Blog Posts
- African Cuisine Long Blog Posts
- African Cuisine Website Pages
- African Cuisine Product Descriptions
- African Cuisine Email Newsletters
- African Cuisine Press Releases
- African Cuisine Facebook Posts
- African Cuisine Tweets
- African Cuisine Video Scripts
- African Cuisine Custom Projects
- African Cuisine Content Tune Ups