Upcoming Webinars: Dashboard Tour & Content Planning for 2014
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be kicking off our first Scripted.com webinar series next week. The first installment on Thursday, Nov. 21, will discuss different ways to leverage Scripted’s dashboard to create high-quality, original content. For the second installment on Friday, Nov. 22, our marketing team will take the stage and discuss content planning strategies for 2014. Both webinars will be one-hour long each. Below are more specific details and links to the registration pages.
When: Nov. 21, 2013, 11 a.m. PST
1. How to navigate Scripted.com’s dashboard.
2. How to order content.
3. How to order pitches.
4. When to use experts and when to use general writers.
5. How to review your jobs and request edits.
6. How to accept and publish your content.
When: Nov. 22, 2013, 11 a.m. PST
1. How to set your content goals for 2014.
2. How to build an editorial calendar.
3. How to create content effectively.
4. How to promote and distribute your content.
5. How to budget your content and set forecasts.
We hope you all can make it! If you have any questions email Nicole at Nicole@scripted.com.