Deciding to Invest in a content agency can be one of the most lucrative decisions any company can make. This is because content marketing can help companies improve their reputations and become more reputable. It can also help boost SEO rankings and engagement, drive sales, and much more. However, this is only true if you are working with a reputable content agency that can meet your content marketing needs. Although any agency can provide you with content, they may not be able to provide you with content that is high quality and effective. With that in mind, here is an overview of two of the most well-known content agencies on the market: Clearvoice and Contently..
Finding Expert Writers on Clearvoice vs Contently
How an agency chooses its writers plays a major role in the types of writers they attract. While this may not be an immediate concern, in the long term, you always want to work with a content agency that takes its writer selection process seriously.
How Clearvoice Chooses Writers
Clearvoice is a relatively well-known content agency with a straightforward method of selecting writers. The process requires writers to sign up with some simple personal details. From there, writers must verify their accounts via email or a social media platform, write a bio, and provide details about themselves. Writers can also add up to 10 industries they're experienced in. If they accept them to the platform, writers get matched with writing opportunities.
How Contently Chooses Writers
Contently is less transparent about how they select writers. Writers interested in joining the platform can create a profile. This often gives writers the impression that they are somewhat lax in terms of who they allow joining, but Contently is known for being incredibly picky in terms of the writers they choose to work with. While they will work with writers of all levels, they seem to only choose those they are confident can deliver consistent results, regardless of their levels.
Learning about Clearvoice Writers
One of the most important elements of working with a content agency is the method of finding writers. No matter how great a platform may be or how many writers they have, if they have an ineffective search engine, you may still struggle to find quality writers.
Clearvoice uses a somewhat traditional approach to writer search engines. They allow their users to peruse a variety of profiles to find a writer that's perfect for their content writing needs. Clearvoice provides the following details on these profiles:
- Writer websites
- Writer bio
- Their specialties and categories
- Social media pages
- Published content
- Other relevant writing samples
Learning about Contently Writers
Although Contently takes a similar approach, the process can be overwhelming. This is because they simply allow any writer who wants to join the site to create a profile. Therefore, searching their massive catalog can be time-consuming and even somewhat frustrating. However, they do offer a managed account service that allows clients to work with an account manager. The manager then gathers details on their unique content writing goals and provides the client with a list of potential writers.
Clearvoice vs Contently Platforms
No content agency is without its flaws. No matter who you choose to work with, there'll be great and not so great. Here's a closer look at the pros and cons of each site:
As one of the newer content agencies, Clearvoice provides some refreshing benefits, as well as some common disadvantages.
- The site is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
- You're in control of outreach.
- The platform provides extensive information on its writers. Users can review past writing, view writer websites, social media pages, and more.
- Clearvoice also provides its clients with amazing customer service. Most reviews assert that customer service is fast, friendly, and highly accommodating.
- Typically, only hires writers who have extensive experience and have been published.
- Unlike other sites, Clearvoice requires clients to pay upfront when joining the website.
- Since writers have more control over how much they are paid, pricing can fluctuate wildly.
- Some Clearvoice clients have expressed frustration in terms of the inability to easily communicate with potential writers.
- As a newer content agency, Clearvoice experiences the occasional glitch. However, by most accounts, these issues are usually resolved quickly.
On the other hand, Contently has a different set of strengths and weaknesses. This platform is associated with the following pros and cons:
- Offers a communication tool that allows members to exchange ideas with individuals and teams.
- Includes a taskbar that makes tracking projects and workflows a cinch.
- Pricing transparency.
- Includes an easy-to-use dashboard that displays all open projects in one location.
- Those who do not wish to pay for managed services assert that there are almost too many writer options to choose from.
- Users seeking to purchase large batches of the content may become frustrated that there is no option to request batch orders.
Should You Choose Clearvoice or Contently?
While each of these content agencies has lots to offer, they are not one-size-fits-all solutions. If you are looking for a content agency that allows users to gain access to high-quality writers who are consistently professional and go above and beyond to appease their clients, you may want to try working with Clearvoice. On the other hand, if you need to work with a company that offers a variety of options from a vast array of writers of all skill levels, Contently might be the right match.
Partner with Scripted
Either way, if you are interested in working with a premium quality writing agency, Scripted is a superb option. As one of the top content agencies in existence, Scripted is known for providing entrepreneurs, companies, and organizations with an extensive selection of passionate professionals who consistently go above and beyond to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Scripted also offers managed services for those who may be too busy to search for their own writing talent, as well as a batch order option that makes it possible to order a variety of content at once. When it comes to investing in high-quality content writing services, stick to the script. Scripted provides its clients with these benefits and much more.