Scripted Webinar Recap: Writer FAQs
Miss our recent Writer FAQ webinar? Read the recap here![This post was published in July 2014 and may be outdated. The webinar content may also contain outdated information.]
You asked, we answered! Earlier this week, we hosted a webinar answering your most frequently asked questions.
If you missed the presentation, fear not-you can view the webinar here
Can't watch the webinar now but are keen to know the most salient points? They are as follows:
- Job wait time is impacted by your Specialty scores. To reduce wait time, improve your scores using these strategies.
- Superhero jobs, available in your Unclaimed Jobs queue, have a 12-hour turnaround time.
- If an unclaimed job has insufficient guidelines, flag it to notify us-we'll investigate further.
- Complete jobs with multiple posts as you would any other job (and make sure each post meets the length requirements!).
- Specialists are writers who are able to speak knowledgeably on niche topics while also contributing a higher level of research to a piece.
Thanks to everyone who attended this webinar-we hope to see you all at the next one! Stay tuned for more details and keep on writing.
Ready to put your content into overdrive?
Introducing Scripted Cruise Control:
Content marketing strategy, content creation, account management, and analytics starting at $999/mo.