Scripted Webinar Recap: Industry and Specialty Applications
Couldn't attend our most recent webinar? Not to worry-we've got all the details here!
As you know, it's been a busy week at Scripted HQ. We recently introduced some new terminology-read about the change here
-that was discussed in yesterday's webinar on Industry and Specialty applications.
If you couldn't join us for the webinar proper, you can always view the recording right here
. Can't watch the recording right this moment? Take note of these key points:
- In order to claim jobs on Scripted, you must be approved in at least one Industry (formerly known as a Specialty). At Scripted, we use Industries to categorize jobs based on topic or type. One example of an Industry is Education.
- There's no limit on the number of Industries you can apply to.
- Once you're approved in at least one Industry, you can apply to Specialties (formerly known as Expert teams). Specialties are more specific subgroups of Industries. One example of a Specialty is Mobile Applications.
- Specialists (formerly known as Experts) have in-depth knowledge of niche subject areas and can easily write to expert audiences.
- To access the Industry application, log in to your Scripted account, visit the Industries tab, and then click Apply to Industries.
- To access the Specialty application, log in to your Scripted account, visit the Specialties tab, and begin filling out the application.
- For both Industry and Specialty applications, always submit your strongest writing samples and provide a concise, comprehensive tagline or bio.
Still have questions about the application process? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
-we'll get you the information you need pronto!
Finally, if you haven't checked it out yet, head over to our updated Writer FAQ
. Based on your feedback, we've completely reorganized and rebuilt our FAQ to be more robust and intuitive.
As always, if you have any suggestions, please send them to us-your input is important to us as we continue to improve your Scripted experience.
Ready to put your content into overdrive?
Introducing Scripted Cruise Control:
Content marketing strategy, content creation, account management, and analytics starting at $999/mo.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014