Couldn’t attend our most recent webinar? Not to worry–we’ve got all the details here!
As you know, it’s been a busy week at Scripted HQ. We recently introduced some new terminology–read about the change here–that was discussed in yesterday’s webinar on Industry and Specialty applications.
If you couldn’t join us for the webinar proper, you can always view the recording right here. Can’t watch the recording right this moment? Take note of these key points:
- In order to claim jobs on Scripted, you must be approved in at least one Industry (formerly known as a Specialty). At Scripted, we use Industries to categorize jobs based on topic or type. One example of an Industry is Education.
- There’s no limit on the number of Industries you can apply to.
- Once you’re approved in at least one Industry, you can apply to Specialties (formerly known as Expert teams). Specialties are more specific subgroups of Industries. One example of a Specialty is Mobile Applications.
- Specialists (formerly known as Experts) have in-depth knowledge of niche subject areas and can easily write to expert audiences.
- To access the Industry application, log in to your Scripted account, visit the Industries tab, and then click Apply to Industries.
- To access the Specialty application, log in to your Scripted account, visit the Specialties tab, and begin filling out the application.
- For both Industry and Specialty applications, always submit your strongest writing samples and provide a concise, comprehensive tagline or bio.
Still have questions about the application process? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org–we’ll get you the information you need pronto!
Finally, if you haven’t checked it out yet, head over to our updated Writer FAQ. Based on your feedback, we’ve completely reorganized and rebuilt our FAQ to be more robust and intuitive.
As always, if you have any suggestions, please send them to us–your input is important to us as we continue to improve your Scripted experience.