How Scripted Solves Content Needs For Enterprise
Learn how Scripted has helped enterprise businesses scale their content initiatives.
A FLEXIBLE AND COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT CREATION SOLUTION
Enterprise companies need a flexible and comprehensive content creation solution. Content needs are often at hundreds of articles per month and sourcing trusted writers is challenging. Content not only needs to be superb, original, and engaging, but it needs to be delivered on time in a compatible format.
SEAMLESSLY SOURCE CONTENT FROM 7,000 VETTED WRITERS
Scripted's enterprise solutions allow clients to seamlessly source their content from a network of 7,000 experienced and vetted freelance writers.
- Scale hundreds of pieces of content per month across vetted writers in your industry
- Custom content delivery in multiple formats (html, .csv, Word, api)
- Dedicated account manager who understands your brand's guidelines
- Save time ordering and editing content
CONSISTENT QUALITY CONTENT AT HIGH VOLUMES
- 100 to 2,000 product descriptions per month
- 50 to 1,000 blog posts per month
- Custom combination of content formats
- 99% of content accepted by clients with account management
A CONTENT PARTNERSHIP
"Scripted has been a tremendous partner and value add for our business in helping us craft insider descriptions of cities and neighborhoods."
- John Kobs, CEO, Apartmentlist.com and Autolist.com
"Scripted has been a wonderful resource for original content across many topics. They are effective at pitching new ideas or taking raw thoughts and building them into well crafted masterpieces of content."
- Koka Sexton, Global Senior Manager of Social Marketing, Linkedin
"Our acute need was for a dramatic quantity of high-quality content, written for a sophisticated medical audience, yet simultaneously consumer-friendly. That's not an easy task. We were lucky to have been matched with Scripted, whose adherence to quality exactly matched our needs."
- Jerry Gulley, VP of Content Services, Healthline.com
Ready to put your content into overdrive?
Introducing Scripted Cruise Control:
Content marketing strategy, content creation, account management, and analytics starting at $1499/mo.